Welcome to the Online Traffic Ticket Payment Site of NJMCDirect at www.NJMCDirect.com official site. Our site’s main goal is to help individuals pay for their traffic tickets without any hurdle by following our NJMCDirect payment guide provided on our website.
An online platform called NJMCDirect is helpful to decrease the temptation of speeding on highways and also do care of similar cases like restricting cars from parking them at the wrong place. Among these cases, they will charge you with a traffic ticket where you need to pay a certain amount of money for completing the complicated process.
- 1 NJMCDirect – www.NJMCDirect.com
- 2 Requirements For NJMCDirect.com
- 3 NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Payment at www.NJMCDirect.com
- 4 Essential Features Of NJMCDirect Portal
- 5 Plead Not Guilty – NJMCDirect
NJMCDirect – www.NJMCDirect.com
NJMCDirect is an online portal where you can pay NJ Traffic fines easily through NJMCDirect.com Portal. The official site of NJMCDirect can be found online just by typing www.NJMCDirect.com in the search bar of Google. NJMCDirect portal gives you a Prefix Code using which you can pay your ticket fines. This is a direct strategy to pay the fines since you can keep up a key departure from the visit to the court.
|Usage||Traffic Ticket Payment|
|Payment Methods||Credit / Debit Card|
|Requirements||Ticket or License Number|
Requirements For NJMCDirect.com
Make sure you have the following requirements satisfied before heading over to the NJMCdirect.com portal:
- A computer or smartphone with a reliable internet connection.
- Traffic Ticket is given to you by the law enforcement officer.
- Your vehicle’s license plate number.
- A credit/debit card to pay your traffic fine.
When you are using NJMCDirect, you also should keep in mind that you have to pay another convenience fee along with the original fine. This convenience fee is associated with the actual fine amount.
● Hence, for instance, if your original fine amount remains less than $40, then according to the rules of ‘Convenience Fee,’ you will have to pay an extra $1.
● Similarly, when the amount extends up to $41-87, then the convenience fee will be charged with $2.
● In the same process, when it goes up to $88-200 then, you will need to pay $3, and for more than $200, the convenience pay will be $4. This process will gradually go on in this way.
NJMCDirect Traffic Ticket Payment at www.NJMCDirect.com
- First, you have to navigate their official site by clicking here. Generally, through this website, we can see some options which facilitate you to provide your payments 24/7.
- However, NJMCDirect is a little bit different where you can notice their online payment hours are held on the left-hand side.
- While you are going to pay for your traffic ticket you should make your documents ready, which you get from the New Jersey traffic police.
- These documents are including license plate number, traffic ticket, court ID, ticket number, and ticket prefix.
- In the time being of payment on their official online portal, while you ensure you have arranged all the crucial documents ready, then select the ‘Continue’
- You can find the option to submit your information on the documents on the following page.
- After entering all the necessary details, select the option ‘Continue’
- Here you can get options for your desired method to pay the fine, like debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- Moreover, if you want to get additional ways of payment, then you may take a glance at their traffic tickets back. There, you can get more necessary details about different types of paying methods.
You can check NJMCDirect Ticket Sample here.
- Online Payment Hours
For all the busy bees, here we mentioned the timing of paying your online traffic ticket-
- You can pay your amount between Monday to Thursday (from 7:30 AM to 11:45 PM)
- On Friday (from 7:30 AM to 10:45 PM)
- On Saturday (from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM)
- They are also available for taking fine on Sunday (from 1:00 PM to 11:45 PM)
You May Also Read:
- How Can You Reinstate Your Suspended Driving License in New Jersey?
- How To Get Replaced If You Lost Your NJ Driver’s License?
- How To Renew New Jersey Driver’s License?
Essential Features Of NJMCDirect Portal
There are some essential features of this portal, so without wasting any more time let’s check out their key characteristics-
- Ease of Paying
- Through this procedure, the residents of New Jersey have gotten considerable relief from the tedious and lengthy process of their traffic ticket payment.
- You can hardly find any alternative best way to pay your fine than NJMCDirect.
- Safe and Secure
- As we know in our present era, no data is safe among hackers and keyloggers. However, you don’t panic about its safety as it is entirely safe and secure while accessing this portal. This site is secured with state-of-the-art encryption methods to make your private data protected.
- Not only that!! They can provide you with a guaranteed assurance that they will never reveal your data to any third parties.
- Flexible Pay Period
- Before saying any words, just think about the ordeal through which you have gone previously.
- In fact, in the early days, you need to fix your entire weekend schedule according to the routine of court. As the traffic ticket cases are only held on weekend days in the court.
- Quick and Efficient
The entire process of payment is very much speedy and there just need a couple of easy steps to complete. As we can say this online payment is child’s play, and now you can pay your fine within a few minutes.
- Profits of Using NJMCDirect
- In our current days, nothing is more important than time and with NJMCDirect’s online portal, you can surely save a lot of time.
- As the previous method was much conventional and it takes long hours which is not at all desirable. Besides that, the maker of their portal has made the site much more user-friendly.
This is not the end!!
- This arrival of this official website has also been considered as a helpful hand to the courts because there is no need for any appointing officer for collecting traffic ticket fines.
- Apart from that, as a driver, you also need to attain court to give payment for a traffic ticket. Now, these issues are over with the arrival of its NJMCDirect’s official portal.
Plead Not Guilty – NJMCDirect
- To plead Not Guilty to your traffic ticket, you have to personally visit the NJ Municipal Court.
- In order to plead not guilty, you need to inform the court 3 days beforehand about your decision. The court clerk will assign you a hearing date and time.
- You need to be present in the courthouse at the specified date and time to contest the traffic ticket.
- To prove your innocence, you will need to have concrete evidence that shows that you have been wrongly charged with a traffic violation.
- Once the courthouse has ruled in your favor of the Not Guilty plea appeal, all the charges against you will be dropped immediately.
- Furthermore, you will be exempted from paying the traffic violation fines. However, losing the appeal might result in jail time, a suspended driving license, or community service.
Note: Make sure you backup your Not Guilty appeal with sufficient evidence to prove your innocence.
Review On NJMCDirect Portal
- People who have violated the traffic rules even once and impatiently waiting for their turn to pay their fines in an easy mode has good news.
- NJMCdirect at www.njmcdirect.com allows users to use a Prefix Code with which they can pay their ticket penalties online through its online transaction portal.
- NJMCDirect is a fast, safe, suitable way to access your traffic ticket information online. This is a method of paying a traffic ticket that is secure and highly expedient.
- Through NJMCDirect online payment, you can make your payment from any place even outside New Jersey.
- A new page will open up where you need to put in all kinds of required information like Court ID, Ticket Prefix, and Ticket Number from your ticket & license plate number from your driving license.
- Click on the continue button and you will find your ticket here. There will be two options on this page.
- Process your NJMCdirect Ticket payment and View the NJMCDirect Ticket. Now it is up to you to decide either you want to view the Ticket or make a ticket payment.
- Overall this website is just a gift to people who have packed schedules and can’t take time off to waste their time in the queue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the convenience payable amount of ticket traffic at $180?
You have to pay $3 as a convenience fee because from $88-200 amount; you will need to pay $3.
What is the minimum benchmark for charging convenience fees?
There is no such minimum amount as mentioned for a convenience fee, but for less than $40 original price you have to pay an extra $1 as a convenience fee.
It is a great technique for paying your traffic ticket easily. You can always access it at your comfort of house or office and evade driving all the way to the county court offices.
You’ll have to get to a New York municipal court which offers services on online bills and expenditures and through NJMCDirect; you need to complete this procedure only once.
You also have the chance to see sample tickets and make the payment through the internet. Start using this process now and enjoy the convenience.